On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 11:43 AM, sly (sylvain letuffe)
<li...@letuffe.org> wrote:
> Manipulation on those with the API is painfull. So we made a try in france
> with a super-relation :
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/11980
>
> It's now much easier to edit but I don't know any tool (beside the home made
> parsers we've created) to display, convert or use it.
>
> Has anyone started work to support them in osm2pgsql ? or in any other tool ?

Adding support in osm2pgsql shouldn't be hard. There a function that
handles the processing of relations depending on the type. You'll get
presented with a list of the contents. Presumably you'll need to look
up the associated ways and recurse but I can't imagine it being too
difficult...

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <klep...@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/