On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:29:43 -0000
"Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists)" <ajrli...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Have copied the OSM dev mailing list in on this.
>
> Cheers
>
> Andy

Thanks.

Am I the only one who at first glance thought Martin meant the
website itself, whereas, to clarify, it seems he is actually talking
about the slippy map that is on the website.(?)

All of this is, of course, possible with the website. For the featured
map, these are valid concerns, even if not feasible with rasterised
output.

> >Thanks
> >Kind regards
> >Martin