Am Friday 28 August 2009 13:49:42 schrieb Lars Francke:
> In case anyone else missed this (at least I couldn't find any
> announcement): OAuth seems to be live on openstreetmap.org.

I want to use it with my application.

I have downloaded php auth by the command:

svn co http://oauth.googlecode.com/svn/code/php/

I have written a small test app:

The app can get a token:

www.osm.org/oauth/request/token?<params> gives me

oauth_token=<bla1>
oauth_token_secret=<bla2>

The App can redirect the user to:
www.osm.org/oauth/authorize?<params>

Now the user is asked for a password and afterwards
http://<myurl>/callback.php?oauth_token=<bla1> is called

The app can now call

http://www.osm.org/oauth/access_token?<params>

an got back an other
oauth_token=<bla3>&oauth_token_secret=<bla4>

Do I have to test this tokens?

How do I get API Access? (For the start i am only interessed in the mailaddres
and the username)

When my application works I will write it as an example to the wiki page.

Perhabs somebody with an working OSM oauth programm can post a tcpdump file or
something like that.

( I have shortend www.openstreetmap.org to www.osm.org in this E-Mail)

Sven