Hi,

Brett Henderson wrote:
> If you use the latest SVN version it will detect if multiple versions of
> an entity exist and throw an error in the --apply-change task.  I'll try
> to do another official release of Osmosis over the next day or two with
> this change included.

Just for laughs - and wonder if you can come up with something better? -
this is what I did to remove the duplicate objects from an existing OSM
file named "faulty.osm":

echo "<osm></osm>" > empty.osm

osmosis --rx faulty.osm --rx empty.osm --dc --sort-change-0.6 --simc
--wxc good.osc

osmosis --rxc good.osc --rx empty.osm --ac --wx good.osm

(The two osmosis steps could be written as one but that would probably
make it more confusing.)

Bye
Frederik