Jonathan-David SCHRODER wrote:

> for our project (Geopard) which does indoor & outdoor mapping, we need
> zoom levels up to 24 or so.
> mod_tile's svn's render_config.h defines a constand #define MAX_ZOOM 18
> (and also MIN_ZOOM)
> but this constant is used in only 2 or so files and the rest of max zoom
> values are hardcoded (just grep for 18 in the svn and you will find them)...

The only 2 hardcoded z18 references I could find for renderd/mod_tile
proper were in gen_tile.cpp. The other references are in the python
support scripts, none of which play a crucial role in normal renderd
operation.

Unless you use renderd.py instead of renderd, that is. There is another
hardcoded 18 in there.

I increased my renderd to z19 for haiti related tiles, and that was as
easy as changing those 2 hardcoded '18' occurences and the MAX_ZOOM
define to 19.

--
Lennard