Hi

OAuth is cool, I take it.
But are there pages for iPhone?
If there is already an infrastructure, it's perfect and I have less work.

My idea is to use http-auth. I directly give username,password to the
next http-request - also http-auth. It's a 50 lines proxy (AJAX
restrictions).

It would be very easy for me to log username/password combinations.
You have to trust me. But maybe I will take over your OSM account.

It's all open source and if somebody wants to do the oauth ok.
I will not do it.

Bernhard