Sovik,
Thank you for preparing your proposal.  Just a couple of things:

   1. You need to make your application via the Google Summer of Code web
   site, not directly to OSM (but it is good to seek views of OSM members on
   your project!).   The closing date for applications is tomorrow, so you need
   to do this very soon if you haven't already done it.
   2. When you submit your application, could you expand it to explailn how
   it relates to OpenStreetMap please?   From what you have sent it sounds
   interesting, but I can not see how it relates to this project and its code
   base.

Regards

Graham.

Dr. Graham Jones