> >and see it in action here:
> ><
> http://toolserver.org/~osm/styles/?zoom=2&lat=0&lon=0&layers=B000T0FF0000F0FFF

             This is good style for showing different things.
              I want to use overlays structure from here because
              i want to show the schools, restaurants, etc. of my area like
showing
              here in overlays.
               How to do it?

           But I don't want to change base layer.
            i want to search the geographical information from the
database(PostGIS)
            and show it as boundary of a area.
            for e.g.  like i want to show the boundary of my college on the
map.

--
With Kind Regards
Parveen Arora