Parveen,
The way I do it is to install the map data that I want to render in a
postgresql database using osm2pgsql, then render it using mapnik.
The mapnik stylesheet is usually called osm.xml, and it contains the
definitions of the colours for the various lines (motorway, primary etc.).
It is a complex file though - you will need to change <style> definitions.
The instructions for getting it working to render tiles are in the wiki (
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mapnik).
I would first get the default mapnik rendering working, then just start
doing minor changes to the osm.xml file to see how it looks.

An alternative would be to do the rendering using osmarander (
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Osmarender).  This can work directly on
.osm files, avoiding the postgresql setup bits - it has its own style
definitions.

Good luck!

Graham.

On 22 August 2010 12:14, Parveen Arora <parveenarora...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>  I want to change the style-sheet of the map
>  to change its colors according to me.
>  But i don't know howto do it.
>  Please give your suggestions to change its style
>
>  I have a idea that i have to change the .xml files
>  but don't know
>  and how to see the changes after changing the style-sheet
>  or i required to render the tiles again.
>
> Thank's in advance
> --
> With Kind Regards
> Parveen Arora