Hello,

I improved the JOSM applet stuff and implemented the major parts of preferences storage on server.

Fixes related to #3142 would be welcome, so we can have a online editor.

I need help a bit:

I want to change http://josm.openstreetmap.de/applet in a way, so that it gets "http://josm.openstreetmap.de/applet?download=...";. The argument passed should then be passed as applet argument to josm and josm should start with this and download the relevant part.

Help how to achive this would be wellcome (i.e. patches for josm and a demo applet.html).

Ciao