Hi,

I recently updated my josm (yes I know, I'm not updating very often, I'm a
bad boy) and saw a small change in the relation editor which is a bit
irritating.
Until now, when I created a relation, I selected my objects then opened the
relation editor, then clicked on the button moving them from the right panel
to the left panel, then applied the roles when required.
Now, I do the same but the order of the objects is changed in the left
panel. Then my habit to select the objects in the order of "roles" to set is
not working anymore. When I move the objects to the right panel, I don't see
any more which role to set on which object.
Am I the only one seeing here a usability downgrade ? why is the order of
imported elements changing and on which criteria when these objects have no
roles defined ?

Pieren