On 15/12/10 21:35, Wyo wrote:
Tom Hughes wrote:
I tried it when I first got your email and I've just tried again and on
both occasions data was loading just fine - typical time to download a
chunk of data is 10-30s at worst.

Why then do I get it all the time? Since I've read your answer about 10
min ago, I tried it without any success. I just now started from scratch
at http://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?lat=49.55544&lon=5.09523&zoom=17,
one shift of the map and I hit the "Couldn't load map".

It looks (based on the IP your mail was sent from) like you have been rate limited.

I'm not sure what sort of mapping you're doing but it does look like you were fetching a lot of data - there seems to be a new request every few seconds.

Unfortunately due to some issues with Flash P2 isn't able to report errors very well at the moment, which is something we are working on fixing.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/