John Smith <deltafoxtrot...@gmail.com> writes:

> On 2 July 2011 07:12, Parveen Arora <o...@parveenarora.in> wrote:
>> I think its only for natty Ubuntu, But I need it for Ubuntu 10.04 for
>> higher which not seems to be available. Sorry for not mentioning this
>> information in my previous email.
>
> It doesn't look like it appears in lucid-backports so you will most
> likely need to make your own package.

I have not checked the dependencies for osmosis, but, if you are lucky,
the package might be installable on an older version of Ubuntu.  That is
if osmosis does not depend on a package not in 10.04 (with a high enough
version number).

You can try to download the package and install it manually.  Your
package manager will tell you if there are unmet dependencies.

Matthias