Hello All,

I need to export the data which is in form of latitudes and longitudes
when we click on the export feature of openstreetmap.org

Actually I am making a Web Interface to generate tiles of the area as
selected by the user after going on the osm export, But I don't know
how to take only those values from there to anywhere else in the file
or in the-database.

My intention is to provide a interface that user can select the area
of his interest to generate tiles from the openstreetmap.org

Please give me suggestions about how to do that?

Thank You.

--
Parveen Arora
www.parveenarora.in