Hi,

last night I experimented with the -e option.

Although this option had been set to "11-18" the dirty_tiles file contained
only three tile paths with zoom level 15, a lot of paths with level 16 to 18
and not a single tile path with zoom level 14 or below.

Does someone know the reason for this behaviour?

I would have expected at least a few paths for zoom levels 11 to 14.

My command:

osm2pgsql -s -C 3000 -d gis -U gis --prefix planet -S default.style -e 11-18
gis.osm

Same happens when I use the -a option. osm2pgsql sources where downloaded
yesterday:
"osm2pgsql SVN version 0.80.0 (32bit id space)"

Markus