I'm not able to bring this plugin to work, I saw it just one and then never
again in a regular josm, the same happened to me  with other plugins.
Anyway, I've removed hte regular version of JOSM from my pc and just kept
the source code. The utilsplugin2 runs very well on Netbeans, I've copied
build.xml and changed it accordingly, after several trials I just came to
the message the no main is found for this plugin (addrinterpolation)

In order to discard any mess I could have done, I took other pc with Win
and downloaded this plugin as any regular user does through preferences and
then restart. Nothing is to see

Any hint is welcome
thanks