New renders on www.osm.org!! Wooohooooo!!!

But.

Unfortunately, the typography used doesn't properly render uppercase
accentuated characters. See:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=40.39548&lon=-3.67809&zoom=17&layers=T

¿See the subway station "Méndez 2lvaro"? It should read "Méndez Álvaro". Note
how the "é" (&eacute if you prefer) renders OK, but the "Á" (or &Aacute) fails
to render properly.

Similar problems with "ñ" - "Opael" over here should read "Opañel":

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=40.38696&lon=-3.72251&zoom=16&layers=T

So, question: What typography is the Transport map using?

Yeah, yeah, I know I'm raining in Andy's parade. Don't make me feel bad about
that :-(

(Wish I could be at the hack-a-thon and have a first-hand look at this by
myself)

Cheers,
--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <i...@sanchezortega.es> <i...@geonerd.org>

http://ivan.sanchezortega.es
Proudly running Debian Linux with 3.1.0-1-amd64 kernel, KDE , and PHP
5.3.8-1+b1 generating this signature.
Uptime: 13:55:10 up  4:44, 20 users,  load average: 0.72, 1.30, 1.37