Am 16.12.2011 11:33, schrieb Peter Körner:
Am 16.12.2011 11:21, schrieb Andreas Hammershøj:
Hi Peter,
we're aware that using JOSM would counter this problem, but we have
deemed JOSM too complicated. Many of our participants are recently
retired, with limited computer skills. They have enough of a challenge
just learning to use P2. Also, we normally have only around 7 hours at
our disposal to get people editing safely, without being menaces to
the map;)

Correct link:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Merkaartor

I don't want to vote for the one or the other, just point out that if a
tool doesn't solve your problem, your possibly better off with trying
another tool.