On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM, Josh Doe <j...@joshdoe.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 9:00 AM, Mike N <nice...@att.net> wrote:
>> On 3/1/2012 6:59 AM, Josh Doe wrote:
>>>
>>> Last night I checked in a minimally-functional (and definitely
>>> experimental) conflation plugin, appropriately called conflation.
>>

>>  I re-downloaded the list of plugins in JOSM, but it doesn't show up there.
>>   Is the Jar file available somewhere?
>
> Yes, I mentioned this in the wiki; I think the plugin list isn't being
> updated during the current stabilization phase. You can download the
> JAR directly here:
> http://trac.openstreetmap.org/browser/applications/editors/josm/dist/conflation.jar

One thing I forgot to mention is that you'll need to update
utilsplugin2 to the latest version, as I had to make some changes in
there. Just run "Update plugins" in Preferences.

Note there are some limitations, such as you cannot replace an
un-uploaded way with an un-uploaded way or an uploaded way with an
uploaded way (one needs to be uploaded, the other not). I've mostly
been testing this with nodes and ways. Read the wiki for more issues
that need to be addressed, but this is certainly on the list.

-Josh