Hi

I'm currently switching to another mail-provider, sorry for the bounces.

In the toolserver the server running my cronjob went down during the last weeks and has not been fixed. I just ran the job and the database is up now. I activated the job on another server in the cluster, so that the database should stay updated now.

Peter