2012/2/27 "Petr Morávek [Xificurk]" <xific...@gmail.com>:
> Hello,
> regarding the openstreetmap repos on github - would it be possible to
> clean up the duplicate mirror/.../mirror branches (they just get in the
> way :)). Fortunately, it seems the bug that periodically created new
> ones was fixed some time ago.

I created these a while ago accidentally and haven't had time to clean
up the disaster.

I'd love if there were some way I could host this thing on some
hardware where other people could help maintain it as well,
unfortunately my stuff isn't very appropriate due to security
concerns. Does the osm-dev stuff have some sort of shared project
accounts?