Hi,

me again. Derick answered my PM and I recognized, that I've missed some
features.

The interface should be a simple website listing the suspicious changesets.
As well a possibility to mark false positives and false negatives were
great.

Derick suggested also a integration with JOSM and mentioned its changeset
reverting capabilities.

Best regards,
Morris Jobke