Hi

using softcut gives better results in most cases which is why I made id default some months ago.

The split-all-clipbounds script was hack which I don't use at all. It tries to optimize the splitting-process by creating country-extracts, then state extracts from them and so one. This fails if the inner polygons are not fully containes by the outer ones.

Does the same problem occur when you cut your state-polygon straight from the source file? If yes, could you tell me which poly-file you are running in which source?

Peter