Hi Jan,
This is looking very good - much more intuitive than the original interface
where you had to press the menu key, and nice easy access to the
upload/download feature, which gets used a lot.

A couple of comments that I think would improve it more:

   - It is not obvious to me that the little triangle in the menu bar means
   that it is a drop down menu - the triangle is a long way away from the
   'Move' text etc., which makes it look like a separate icon rather than
   being linked to that text.
   - Do we have to have a separate 'Edit' and 'Edit Tags' mode?   I spent a
   little while with it in 'Edit' mode wondering why clicking on a way did not
   bring up a tag editing dialog - would it be possible to make a long click
   bring up the tag editor, and a short drag move the node?
   - Actually, now I wonder what the 'move' mode is now - we seem to have
   three modes that are about editing existing entities - Move, Edit and Edit
   Tags - simplifying this would really help.

Regards

Graham.

On 7 July 2012 09:50, Jan Schejbal <jan.mailinglis...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Am 2012-06-18 07:23, schrieb Jan Schejbal:
> > The API with all changes so far can be downloaded at
> > http://www.janschejbal.de/temp/vespucci.apk
>
> Sorry, I only managed to fix some small bugs in the last weeks (Repo and
> APK is updated). I have exams on the 10th and 11th that take more time
> than expected to learn for.
>
> I think that the primary features are implemented, but not yet
> thoroughly tested or debugged, and will still need some improvements
> (e.g. auto-suggest tag names/values based on presets). Feedback on the
> existing functionality would be appreciated.
>
> Kind regards
> Jan

Graham Jones
Hartlepool, UK.