Yes, it was just an idea. Without buy in for this or something similar, it won't make progress. It would be easy to implement at the server side. I had intended to do a prototype, but I ended up with a large contract to do something else after SOTM 2010 so I wasn't in a position to. But it won't work as an adjunct - it has to be part of the system and in particular share the same credentials.

My thought re the wiki page was that that or equivalent would be generated automatically from the schema, a bit like tag watch is done, only a more friendly presentation and, because definitions would be stored (and in multiple languages), more descriptively.

David