Hi

Am 28.07.2012 09:03, schrieb Jan Schejbal:
I have rewritten the GPS tracking part to use a Service, allowing tracks
to be reliably recorded even when the application is not active. Tracks
are now only recorded by user request. The GPS location can be shown or
hidden independently from track recording. Recorded tracks are
automatically and continuously saved (an 8k buffer from a BufferedWriter
and OS buffers apply). GPS location updates are only requested when
needed. This means that exitting the app with the home button will
disable location updates (if no track is being recorded) to avoid
draining the battery.

Just want to drop a line to say what a great work you are doing. I just tested a set of OSM-Editors for iOS and there's nothing that's even worth beeing called like that.

Thank you for your great work!
Peter