On 19.10.2012 16:53, Matt Amos wrote:
now available from:
http://planet.openstreetmap.org/planet/full-history/
only limited testing has been done on this file (checking for XML
well-formed-ness and various spot-checks on elements), so please let me
know if you find any errors with it.

I have not yet downloaded it, hoping Peter will make the pbf conversion available which is a lot faster to process and saving my time to do the conversion by myself.

Can you give a rough outline on how the content changed compared to the pre-redaction full history planet?

In what way will be redacted entries presented? I expect the representation to be similar to the /history API call. Is that true? any other gotchas?

Stephan