Hi,

I working on an open aviation map project, using OSM technology such as
OSM XML files, which describe my datasets. These consists of polygons,
points, and I also have some relations.

I'm using osm2pgsql to import my OSM file into a PostGIS database. I'm
using a custom osm2pgsql style file to specify which attributes I need
imported.

But, I can't seem to be able to have osm2pgsql import my relations -
after the import, the content of the planet_osm_rels table is empty. I
was looking at the osm2pgsql documentation, but couldn't find an obvious
way to have the relations imported as well.

Is there a simple way to have osm2pgsql import relations described in an
OSM XML file?

Best regards,

Akos