Hi

Am 13.02.2013 12:29, schrieb Krzysztof Rutkowski:
Should I do something else after import data to have updated tiles?

How about rerendering the tiles?

You didn't tell us much about your setup but I'm guessing you're going the postgres/osm2pgsql/mapnik/mod_tile route with either renderd or tirex.

After reloading (or updating) your data, you got two options:
 - rerender all tiles in background
   use render_list or one of its companions (for renderd)
   use tirex-batch (for tirex)

 - let mod_tile request the rerender on-access
   touch /var/lib/mod_tile/planet-import-complete to tell mod_tile the
   new date of your database, so it can recognize old tiles and request
   a rerender on access

Regards, Peter