Hello,

For map rendering I needed the local names of route relations such as name:de,
name:fr. As osm2pgsql does only copy the name tag from the relation to the
related ways, I modified the program to copy all the name:xx tags to
route_name:xx on the ways. As it works fine and the risk of regression or side
effects seems very low to me, I propose to include this feature into the
repository. Do the maintainers of osm2pgsql agree?

As I am not familiar with github, I would need some hints how to proceed. I
could also provide a patch to be applied by someone else.

Rainer