Am 23.05.2013 16:00, schrieb Jingmin Chen:
Hi Martin,

Thank you for your comments. Although 30 seconds are large interval, but
when I aggregate all data in a period from 20,000 vehicles, the
trajectory is very dense, and cover almost all the roads. For legal
issue, I will investigate that. But definitely I am not going to upload
the original GPS data.

Would uploading only the points in a randomized order be okay for you?

The actual track (the "connection" between the points) is - for a 30s interval, nearly useless for us.

There is a whole bunch of tools that yould achieve this:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User_talk:DerKuchen#GPX_editing_tools
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/GPSBabel

Ans possibly more tools on
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Edit_GPS_tracks

At the very last it should not be too hard to write a small script to do that work for you.

Peter