I've tried several methods of translating OSM and non-OSM stuff for the past 2 decades and as a (non-professional) translator I've found Transifex to be, for me, the best solution to date.

Their app lets me translate shorter sentences while idling a few minutues somewhere while I reserve the larger texts for desktop time.

--Jói

Þann 18.9.2014 14:57, skrifaði Simon Poole:
The main advantage is likely that your project will get exposure to
translators that already know OSM lingo. I currently wouldn't recommend
moving existing projects to the new organisation at this point in time
except if you have a very small number of translators. There doesn't
seem to be an automatic way to move/copy translators together with a
project resulting in having to invite all translators back to the
project. Outside of that feel free to contact me if you would like to
move your project or create a new one.