Hi,

at the moment i'm using osm2pgsql with slim-mode + flatfile for my imports
and diff-updates and everything is running fine.

But now i need to create pbf-exports of my database and i would like to
access the node-data of the flatfile, because planet_osm_nodes is empty
(whicht is ok).

Is there any way to access those nodes by osm_id? I tried to write a litte
program starting with node-persistent-cache-reader.c but i did not manage
it. Many nodes are missing.

At the end i would like to write my own pg/plsql-Function get_node(osm_id)
which gives me the geometry of that node (reading the flatfile of course).

Regards
walter

-----
[url=http://osm.wno-edv-service.de/residentials] Missing Residentials Map