On 28/07/15 01:01, Walter Nordmann wrote:

having the same problem right now:

- with https or http
- using signpost or scribe (java)

but josm is doing the oauth stuff fine.

sending api-key, api-secret and callback.

You have followed up to a thread from six months ago which related to a specific event. So no, you are not having the "same problem" at all, you are having an unrelated problem with similar symptoms.

may be you could check your server logs and give me a hint. came from
osm.wno-edv-service.de

They are unlikely to tell me anything that I can't already guess.

Basically there is something wrong with your request and the OAuth signature check is failing. The logs do not provide any detail because there isn't really any way they can - all they know is that the hash they computed does not match the one you sent.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/