Hi Kai and Paul, dear all

Is there a solution to configure or lua-script osm2pgsql to populate
osm_points only with nodes which onle have "user defined" tags (i.e.
no osm_timestamp,osm_changeset,osm_version,osm_uid)?

This would cut down the no. rows in table osm_point about ten times

And: I can't imagine who needs these "way supporting" coordinates
there (since there's osm_nodes).
Does anybody know?

:Stefan