Hello Tom,

Thanks it is fixed now.

Gerardo Vélez

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Tom Hughes [mailto:t...@compton.nu]
Enviado el: viernes, 29 de abril de 2016 04:41 p.m.
Para: egve...@gscssoftware.com; dev@openstreetmap.org
Asunto: Re: Osmosis RuntimeException: Pipeline entities are not sorted

On 29/04/16 20:52, Gerardo Velez wrote:

> I’ve been using osmosis ver 0.44.1 to update my openstreetmap database
> for at least a month without any problem, but today trying to process
> http://planet.osm.org/replication/day/000/001/325.osc.gz change file I
> got the following error:
>
> SEVERE: Thread for task 1-read-xml-change failed
>
> org.openstreetmap.osmosis.core.OsmosisRuntimeException: Pipeline
> entities are not sorted, pr
>
> evious entity type=Node, id=199245, version=7 current entity
> type=Node, id=199245, version=7

There was an issue with the web server yesterday morning that led to one of the
hourly diffs not finishing properly which in turn led to duplication in the
next one. That then got folded into the daily which is created by merging the
hourlies.

I've emptied the failed hourly now, as I believe everything in it is also in
the following one, and rebuilt the daily.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/