Hi,

> On 28.11.2016, at 13:44, Yves <yve...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I think you could take daily and hourly diffs first to cope with the import
> and last planet delay.

That would make the implementation much more complex (what is the first hourly
diff after a complete day?). It would also not reduce the bandwidth by much, as
it still needs to download the same data. The code also uses keep-alive
connections during the catch-up phase to reduce the load.

The code is already working and behaves similar to --read-replication-interval
from osmosis (as far as I unterstand). So I'm just asking what is acceptable:
10 requests/s? 100 requests/s?

Regards,
Oliver

--