On 12/22/2016 4:57 AM, Sven Geggus wrote:
Christoph Hormann <chris_horm...@gmx.de> wrote:

No, the new project.mml is just a renamed project.yaml.
*argh*

So it would be best to do a git mv project.yaml project.mml before trying to
merge?

On our side project.yaml was moved to project.mml in one commit by itself, so it worked fairly well with git when I had to merge the changes into our lua branch.

I'd have rather kept the name the same, but CartoCSS requires a MML suffix for its layer definition, regardless of if its JSON* or YAML.

* Strictly speaking all MML files are YAML now since JSON is a subset of it and they're passed through a YAML parser, not a JSON one.