Hi,  This time I am not rising issue of badly managed project. So advice about
forking is not really applicable. I think it would be quite stupid to create
and maintain fork only to have a place where my comments won't be
unjustifiably deleted.   The Nominatim github project is under openstreetmap
organization. I thought that it would mean there are some fair and standardized
community rules applied. I did not expect that project maintainers can do
whatever they want without any oversight and accountability. It is also sad
that nobody sees that such setup is toxic and single person should not have a
power to do whatever (s)he wants in "open" project like that.   Anyway,
thank you for advice regarding the issue. I hope one day having project under
openstreetmap would mean something. For now I understand it is how it is, if I
don't like it I can make my own fork.  M