Hi all,

I wish to express my concern about how the update could make it harder for me
to recolour the roads to meet local customs or requirements. This is in
relation to my tutorial about how to make the stylesheet align with the
customary road colours of the British Isles (not just the UK):
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Ika-chan!/British_road_colours

Health permitting, I am currently in the process of creating a tutorial about
setting up a server for private worlds.

Best,

ika-chan!