Hello,

My name is Anisa and I am responsible for OpenStreetMap projects in Wikimedia Italia (WMI), Local Chapter of OpenStreetMap for Italy.

We have allocated a grant for the update of the Tasking Manager and the local OSM Extracts. We are looking for one or two people (based on the candidates' skills and the evaluation of the commission) who are interested in these assignments.

For anyone who might be interested you can find detailed information here <https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=it&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwiki.wikimedia.it%2Fwiki%2FRicerca_collaboratori%2F2020%2FAggiornamento_Tasking_Manager_e_Estratti_locali_OSM>.

Please note that whoever will be entrusted these assignments must be able issue an invoice for us in order to be paid.

Thank you very much!

Kind regards,

Anisa Kuci

--

Anisa Kuci
Responsabile OpenStreetMap e Wikidata

DAI ALLA CONOSCENZA LIBERA UN NUOVO NOME. IL TUO.
Devolvi il 5x1000 a Wikimedia Italia:
nella tua dichiarazione dei redditi inserisci il Codice Fiscale 94039910156