Processing commands for cont...@bugs.debian.org:

> # My upload of OVS 1.4.0+git20120321 is at least intended to fix
> # all the important lintian violation reported in bug #663051 with
> # the exceptions of ones due to shipping files that aren't actually
> # used in the openvswitch-datapath-dkms package.  In my judgment,
> # this is no longer a "serious" severity bug.
> severity 663051 normal
Bug #663051 [openvswitch] Lots of (sometimes serious) lintian errors
Severity set to 'normal' from 'serious'
> retitle 663051 openvswitch-datapath-dkms ships unneeded files
Bug #663051 [openvswitch] Lots of (sometimes serious) lintian errors
Changed Bug title to 'openvswitch-datapath-dkms ships unneeded files' from
'Lots of (sometimes serious) lintian errors'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

663051: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=663051
Debian Bug Tracking System