Getting rid of mostly dummy function parameters and duplication is always nice,
but I'd like it better if there was a way not to have to see the "md."
everywhere (start to miss C++ here..). Also, since we care about the zeros at
the end of struct flow, maybe we should have them in struct flow_tnl and struct
flow_metadata as well?

  Jarno