> > +/* Bridge State Machine. */
> > +/* [17.28] Port Role Selection state machine. */
> > +
> > +void
> > +updt_role_disabled_tree(struct rstp * r)
> Is ther a specfc resn to contrct the first word in the nam of this functn?

We try to strictly follow the naming used in the IEEE 802.1D-2004 standard, as
it eases crossreferencing  it. In it this function is called
updtRoleDisabledTree().

> > +        if (rstp_check_and_reset_fdb_flush(ofproto->rstp)) {
> > +            ovs_rwlock_wrlock(&ofproto->ml->rwlock);
> > +            /* FIXME: RSTP should be able to flush the entries pertaining
> > to a single port, not the whole table. */
> Is it still correct if the whole table is flushed?

It's still correct, but it introduces unnecessary flooding operations. The
standard claims that rstp should be able to flush entries pertaining to a
single port by setting the fdbflush per-port variable (see 17.19.7).
In lib/mac-learning.h there is a function (mac_learning_flush()) to flush the
whole table. Is there a function to flush the entries pertaining to a single
port?

Daniele