On 09/03/14 11:20, John Fastabend wrote:

Also I have some filters that can match on offset/length/mask
tuples. As far as I can tell this is going to have to be yet
another interface? Or would it be worth the effort to define
the flow key more generically. My initial guess is I'll just
write a separate interface. I think this is what Jamal referred
to as another "classifier".

Exactly. I have more complex classifiers as stated earlier.
I am afraid these patches again are not satisfying that need.

In any case - we are taking a different tact than these patches
do and hopefully at some point we can merge thoughts.

cheers,
jamal