Haben Sie einen Investor brauchen?
Haben Sie geschäftliche oder persönliche Darlehen benötigen?
Wir geben Darlehen an natürliche Personen und Unternehmen bei 3% Zinsen pro
Jahr. Weitere Informationen Kontaktieren Sie uns per E-Mail:
omf.credit...@hotmail.com

HINWEIS: Leiten Sie Ihre Antwort nur an diese E-Mail: omf.credit...@hotmail.com

The MPS Mission: We will engage, educate and inspire our students to succeed in
college, career and beyond!

This message, and any files transmitted with it, may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the individual addressee(s).  If you are
not the named addressee or if you have received this email by mistake, you
should not disseminate, print, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have
received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and delete
this e-mail from your system.