On 05/13/2015 11:57 AM, Justin Pettit wrote:

>> On May 13, 2015, at 6:48 AM, Russell Bryant <rbry...@redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> There's some documentation for testing it with DevStack here:
>>
>> http://networking-ovn.readthedocs.org/en/latest/testing.html
>>
>> I also have a bunch of patches up for review to make multi-node devstack
>> work with OVN.  It's currently blocked by an OVN bug, though.  I'm sure
>> we'll have it sorted out this week, though.  That page will include the
>> multi-node test instructions once it's all merged.
>
> Hi, Russell.  Have you sent out anything about this OVN bug?  Ben and
> I have been traveling the last couple of weeks, so I just want to
> make sure that we didn't miss something.  Let me know if there's
> anything we can do.

Not yet.  I had been working on my multi-node setup and just this week
got far enough where I think it should be working.  I'm having trouble
talking between hypervisors, though.  At the end of the day yesterday,
Gurucharan Shetty said that he now has the same problem with the latest
code in the ovn branch.  I was hoping to better understand what was
going on today so that I could either come up with a patch or a more
intelligent bug report.  :-)

--
Russell Bryant