Hi all,

Openstack neutron ovs agent calls ovs-vsctl to create bridge and ports,
after i upgrade to ovs 2.4 with dpdk, some ovs-vsctl commands can not run.

For example:
neutron ovs agent uses the command "ovs-vsctl --timeout=10 --oneline
--format=json -- --may-exist add-br br-int" to create bridge br-int.
I want to create a bridge in ovs dpdk, so i use this command "ovs-vsctl
--timeout=10 --oneline --format=json -- --may-exist add-br br-int -- set
bridge br-int datapath_type=netdev", the ovs-vswitchd crash.

I change another command "ovs-vsctl --may-exsit add-br br-int -- set bridge
br-int datapath_type=netdev", still failed.

root@juno:~/ovs_install# ovs-vsctl --may-exist add-br br-int -- set bridge
br-int datapath_type=netdev
ovs-vsctl: Error detected while setting up 'br-int'.  See ovs-vswitchd log
for details.
root@juno:~/ovs_install# ovs-vsctl show
11e77192-6bb5-4f58-bee3-ce4648f579f2
    Bridge br-int
        Port br-int
            Interface br-int
                type: internal
                error: "could not open network device br-int (Invalid
argument)"

Can anyone tell me how to use ovs-vsctl in ovs w/ dpdk version which has
the same function of command "ovs-vsctl --timeout=10 --oneline
--format=json -- --may-exist add-br br-int" in ovs w/o dpdk version.

BR
Juno