On 2016-03-15 11:16, Andy Zhou wrote:
On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 12:11 PM, Ramu Ramamurthy <
srama...@linux.vnet.ibm.com> wrote:

When a logical switch (localnet) has lots of ports on a hypervisor,
I find that broadcast packets from one of the ports is only forwarded to
a subset of the other ports, and the kernel module shows the message -
"kernel: openvswitch: ovs-system: deferred action limit reached, drop
recirc action"

There appears to be a discussion of a related problem and a possible patch
here:
http://openvswitch.org/pipermail//discuss/2015-October/019168.html
http://openvswitch.org/pipermail//discuss/2015-October/019198.html

Thanks for the bug report.

Those patches are now dropped since I have not heard back from the bug
reporter.

I have just posted a potential fix as RFC at:

http://openvswitch.org/pipermail/dev/2016-March/067794.html

Would you please test it against your set up?  Thanks.

Andy, Thanks for the fix,

I will update after testing it,