Hi,

We are researching with IPv6 tunneling support on openvswitch. We can only use
a released version of openvswitch (not the experimental
master branch). We saw that IPv6 tunnel creation fails in branch-2.5, which
dates back to a commit and log suggests that there were some issues
that could not be debugged before 2.5 release and hence functionality was
disabled before release. Can anyone tell us what patches are needed
to make IPv6 tunneling work on branch-2.5? If these patches are compatible, can
they be ported into branch-2.5 by any chance?

Also, is there a dependency on the kernel that we should be using? Will Centos
6.6 or Centos 7.1 work?

Thanking you in advance,
Richukov Kes